Tue Nov 24: Food & Wine Group
7 pm: Explore Ponce City Market
We will meet at the Food Hall to explore the market and have dinner together.
Contact: Kimberly Miller, Dickinson
Tue Nov 24: 20Somethings
7:30 pm: Ice Skating at Centennial Park
Contact: Lydia Gearhart, AlleghenyTue Dec 1: Day Group
10 am: Annual Golden Circle, Christmas Auction & Luncheon at the Atlanta Country Club
Sat Dec 5: Delta Squared
11 am: Halotherapy at Salt Therapy in Smyrna + Lunch after on your own at TBD
Salt Therapy, or halotherapy, is a holistic method that reproduces the microclimate naturally found in a salt caves by dispersing high concentrations of dry salt (Dead Sea and Himalayan Salt) aerosol into a room.
Salt Therapy of Georgia is for non-smokers only. Please read the complete list of Etiquette & Rules here prior to committing to join us!
This event will have a limited number of six spaces/sisters - if there is more interest, I have held a second session at 1 pm the same day, but will need at least 6 sisters/7 max to officially book it.
$20 dues-paying members
$25 non-dues paying members
Your payment is your RSVP.
Payment accepted: PayPal (+ convenience fees) only.
Contact: Jennifer Germain, Southeast Missouri
Wed Dec 9: Delta Nights
7 pm: Holiday Party & Ornament Exchange at the Home of Jessica Pardi, Boston
Please see the list below for items to bring with you:
Be sure to RSVP by December 4th!
- Bring yourself and a Tri Delta themed, gift wrapped ornament. Blue, gold, silver, dolphin, star, crescent moon, etc. If you are new and have questions, please send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring an appetizer to share with the group. Drinks and Dessert will be provided.
- Please help make Care Affair 2016 a huge success. Consider bringing a $20 (or more!) donation or an auction item for the opportunity to draw a SECOND number for the ornament exchange!
- The Atlanta Alumnae Chapter is supporting the Atlanta Alumnae Panhellenic Association's official philanthropy - the Mary Hall Freedom House. Tri Delta is responsible for donations the month of January 2016 so please bring a donation. Items needed are: toiletries, grocery store cards, MARTA multi-trip gift cards, misc. gift cards (Target, Big Lots, COSTCO, K-Mart, Sam's, Wal-Mart), feminine items (maxi pads, tampons, Depends), money, and twin bed linens. We will have a designated area for donations.
- The Alumnae chapter will be providing snack bags for the Emory study break in December. A committee will be assembling the bags, so please consider bringing a cash or check donation to help make the snack bags possible.
Hope to see you there!
Contact: Lisa Riss, West Virginia